What is the pre engineered building?
What is the steel structure? The steel is characterized by high strength, lightweight, good overall rigidity, and strong deformability. Therefore, it is especially suitable for building large-span and ultra-high and super-heavy buildings. The material is homogeneous and isotropic, and it is an ideal elastomer, which is in line with the basic assumptions of general engineering mechanics. The material has good plasticity and toughness, can have large deformation, can withstand the dynamic load well, and has a short construction period. It has a high degree of industrialization and can be specialized in mechanization.
Our pre-engineered steel building systems comprise the following components
1. Primary frames: H beam, truss beam
2. Secondary frames: brace, angle, C and Z sections
3. Cladding: single color steel sheet, sandwich panel, FRP sheet, polycarbonate sheet.
4. Structural sub-systems: canopies, fascias, partitions, gutter and so on.
5. Floor systems: mezzanines and catwalks, to platforms and ramps.
6. Other accessories: louvers, sliding doors, sliding window, rolling doors, etc.
1.High material strength and lightweight
The steel has a high strength and a high modulus of elasticity. Compared with concrete and wood, the ratio of density to yield strength is relatively low. Therefore, under the same stress conditions, the steel structure has a small cross-section, lightweight, easy transportation, and installation, and is suitable for the large span, high height, and heavy bearing capacity. Structure.
2.Steel toughness, good plasticity, uniform material, high structural reliability
Suitable for impact and dynamic loads, with good seismic performance. The internal structure of the steel is uniform and close to the isotropic homogeneous body. The actual working performance of the steel structure is in line with the calculation theory. Therefore, the steel structure has high reliability.
3. The degree of mechanization of steel structure manufacturing and installation is high
Steel structural members are easy to manufacture at the factory and assembled on site. The mechanized manufacturing of steel structural members in the factory has high precision, high production efficiency, fast assembly speed and short construction period. The steel structure is the most industrialized structure.
4. The steel structure sealing performance is good
Since the welded structure can be completely sealed, it can be made into a high-pressure container with good airtightness and water tightness, a large oil pool, a pressure pipe and the like.
5. The steel structure is heat resistant and not fire resistant
When the temperature is below 150 ° C, the properties of the steel change little. Therefore, the steel structure is suitable for use in a hot workshop, but when the surface of the structure is subjected to heat radiation of about 150 ° C, it is protected by a heat shield. When the temperature is between 300 ° C and 400 ° C, the strength and elastic modulus of the steel are significantly reduced. When the temperature is around 600 ° C, the strength of the steel tends to zero. In buildings with special fire protection requirements, the steel structure must be protected with refractory materials to increase the fire rating.
6. The steel structure is poor corrosion resistance
Especially in the environment of wet and corrosive media, it is easy to rust. General steel structures are to be rusted, galvanized or coated and regularly maintained. For the structure of the offshore platform in seawater, special measures such as “zinc block anode protection” are required to prevent corrosion.
7.Low carbon, energy saving, green and environmentally friendly, reusable
The demolition of steel structures will produce almost no construction waste, and the steel can be recycled and reused.
Factories | Commercial | Trade Centers | Warehouses | workshop | Cold stores | Showrooms | Schools | Hospitals | Pump stations | Residential barracks Offices | High-rise Buildings
Auto 4S Shop
Prefabricated light steel house villa
1. The higher utilization rate of the area, Steel-structured houses can better meet the requirements of flexible separation between large openings in buildings than traditional buildings and can improve the area utilization rate by reducing the cross-sectional area of the columns and using lightweight wall panels. The effective indoor use area is improved by about 6%.
2. The energy-saving effect is good, the wall adopts light-weight and energy-saving standardized C-shaped steel, square steel, and sandwich panel, which has good heat preservation performance and good earthquake resistance. 50% energy will be saved
3. Has excellent seismic and wind resistance performance, The steel structure system can be used in residential buildings to make full use of the steel structure with good ductility and strong plastic deformation ability and has excellent seismic and wind resistance performance, which greatly improves the safety and reliability of the house. Especially in the case of earthquakes and typhoon disasters, the steel structure can avoid the collapse of the building.
4. The total weight of the building is light, The steel structure residential system is light in weight, about half of the concrete structure, which can greatly reduce the basic cost.
5. The construction speed is fast, the construction period is at least one-third shorter than the traditional residential system, and only one 20-day 1000-square-meter can be completed.
6. Good environmental protection, The construction of steel structure houses greatly reduces the amount of sand, stone, and ash. The materials used are mainly green, 100% recycled or degraded materials. When the building is demolished, most of the materials can be reused or degraded without causing garbage.
7. Flexible and rich, Large open room design, indoor space can be divided into multiple programs to meet the different needs of users.
8. Meet the requirements of residential industrialization and sustainable development, The steel structure is suitable for mass production in factories, with a high degree of industrialization, and can integrate advanced products such as energy saving, waterproofing, heat insulation, doors and windows into one, complete application, integrate design, production, and construction, and improve the level of construction industry.